Welcome to our SL blog

The Caribbean's premier designer brings her coveted clothes to virtual worlds.

"I totally 'get it' why women and men around the globe love the creative and fashion platform of Second Life and other virtual worlds. My team has worked hard to replicate my RL designs so that they look as good or even better than the real thing. I hope you enjoy them and look forward to seeing and meeting my new ' SL family' of fashionistas."

Meiling

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Great dress, GREATER cause

The MEILING Noir Origami Collection was greatly influenced by the sculptural shapes of Japanese origami. It was showcased in RL at the Plataforma K show in Colombia and brought into SL as part of the inaugural capsule collection.
"My heart goes out to the Japanese people who have shown such grace in terrifying adversity and I am humbled by the response from the Japanese residents to my clothing line" says Meiling. " We have dedicated 100 per cent of all the proceeds from the latest release, M- Coquette Ballerina Dress to the Japanese Relief Fund (JRF) during their campaign.This dress was one of the show stoppers in Colombia and we are pleased to report has been bought steadily by SL residents who have visited the store.
Not only do they get a fabulous dress but help a great cause."
M - Coquette Ballerina Vendor Photo



Blogger Renee Parkes


 Blogger ElaraGloriana Scrabblebat

No comments:

Post a Comment