Welcome to our SL blog

The Caribbean's premier designer brings her coveted clothes to virtual worlds.

"I totally 'get it' why women and men around the globe love the creative and fashion platform of Second Life and other virtual worlds. My team has worked hard to replicate my RL designs so that they look as good or even better than the real thing. I hope you enjoy them and look forward to seeing and meeting my new ' SL family' of fashionistas."

Meiling

Thursday 10 November 2011

MEILING Style Award Winner for October

I am thrilled to announce the winner of the MEILING Style Award for Sept/October - Peace Edenflower.
Peace was spotted by MEILING Maven Renee Parkes who is one of top bloggers for SL and has blogged extensively on MEILING's Last Train to San Fernando Collection.
R to L: Sequoia Nightfire in the M - I love Chocolate Dress, Peace Eden Flower wearing her prize M - Let's Dance at the Carlton and Meiling Couturier
Peace received a MEILING statuette, an unreleased dress (M - Let's Dance at the Carlton), a $500 L gift certificate and the coveted title of MEILING Winner.
Like all the winners, she was gracious and enthusiastic and promptly bought the M - I love Chocolate gown which Sequioa was wearing!
Both dresses are available at the MEILING Couture SL store (see location on side of this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment